Selling your Property
Marriotts are Nottingham’s longest established independent estate agent, with a wealth of expertise in residential sales having been in Nottingham for over 150 years!
Increasingly we find sellers are looking for a 'non-corporate' approach from their agent and appreciate the integrity, personable and accountable service our independence offers, combined with modern technology and our extensive internet marketing.
We have a proven track record and a solid reputation for exceptional levels of service and guidance throughout what can sometimes be a difficult and stressful process. Many of our experienced, friendly and motivated staff have been part of the team for over 10 years and the majority live locally giving a combined in-depth knowledge of Nottingham, with a thorough understanding of the local market place.
As members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), which is recognised as the 'Gold Standard' of qualification and regulation for property professionals and The Property Ombudsman Scheme we are bound by a professional code of conduct ensuring we maintain the highest standards of professionalism in our dealings with sellers and buyers.
Put your trust in us to look after all your property needs.
We have prominent High Street branches in the City Centre and the busy suburb of Mapperley. Our service for sellers includes:-
- No sale - no fee
- A Distinctive 'for-sale' board
- Extensive database of potential buyers
- Experienced and trained sales negotiators
- Pro-active sales progression and regular client updates
- Advice and assistance in negotiating on the property you wish to buy
- Quality marketing brochures with colour floorplans
- Eye-catching window displays
- Superior wide-angle lens photography
- Extensive Internet advertising on www.marriotts.net, Zoopla and Rightmove, including FREE upgraded premium listings on Rightmove
- Accompanied viewings
Ensure your property is listed in all the right places
Find out what our customers are saying
To Jane, Just to say thanks for all you have done (over and above!), we are really grateful.Mr & Mrs T.